My Hot Lunchbox
Trinity Lutheran School partners with My Hot Lunchbox to bring our students hot, fresh lunches from local restaurants. They work with nutritionist to design well-balanced, nutritious meal options.
What’s for Lunch?
- Two months of daily menu choices (or as many days a week as you choose)
- Order for one child and copy the same selections to any of your other children
- Copy any selection to any day offered within the menu cycle
- Print one calendar view with all your children
- You can easily add, modify or cancel an order up to 2 days prior to delivery
- Optionally save your credit card information for future orders
Registration and Ordering Information
- Well-balanced meals from your students favorite restaurants (a variety of choices and sizes)
- Meals made fresh each day - No pre-packaged frozen TV dinner plates!
Go to https://ordernow.myhotlunchbox.com/sign-up
Click on "Order Now” under Customer
School Code is: TLS25
Complete the steps to create your family account
Order and be sure to Check Out
Lunch Program Questions
For Technical Problems or questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations, please email email@example.com or call (888) 894-8295.
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Be Sure to Get Email Notifications
- If you are ordering for more than one student, please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- Once your payment is processed, you will be able to add, edit or cancel any order up to 48 hours prior to the delivery day. You do NOT have to order for the entire month or two at one time, however there is a $10 minimum order (or a $1 processing fee will be applied).
Make sure you have a valid email address in your profile to receive notifications including ordering reminders, important communication, confirmations, password resets AND add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe list.Lunch Program Frequently Asked Questions
When do I need to place, edit or cancel my order?
Ordering closes at noon on the day prior to the delivery day. This allows vendors
adequate time to prepare food and gives parents time to order. Vendors will receive
final orders at noon day before delivery. This means any cancellations need to be made
by this time as well.
Will I receive a refund for a cancelled meal?
We offer credits, not refunds, within our ordering system if a meal is cancelled before
the deadline. If there is an issue with a meal or it is missing, our Customer Service Team
will need to be contacted in order to issue a credit.
How can I see the lunch menu?
Once you have created an account, you can view the daily menus on the Lunch
Calendar page by clicking on the day of the week. You can also select the “Your
Orders” tab to the left of the calendar to view any pending or paid orders as well as your
Who prepares and delivers the meals?
We work with local, high-quality restaurants that we pre-approve. They are expected
to be prompt and deliver hot, fresh meals to your school.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Debit Cards (with a Visa
or MasterCard logo).