Welcome to High School Prep (5th-8th Grade) Athletics! Our coaches are excellent at teaching our athletes the value of being a teammate, encouraging good character, perseverance and good sportsmanship on and off the court. Our goal is to help our student athletes become better skilled at the sport that they are playing and to keep their academics a priority. Together as coaches, parents and teachers, our athletic program can help our student athletes become leaders in our school and ultimately in our community.
Athletic Forms & Fee
- 2023-2024 Physical Forms
- The 2023-2024 Athletic Packet is an online form that includes the Athletic Physical Form (completed by a doctor) & Permission to Treat form (link in the Packet) that need to be submitted for each participant in any Trinity Athletic Program.
- Athletic Participation Fee. This fee covers all sports spirit shirts, athletic related fees Trinity incurs such as the officials, tournament fees and the league dues. This fee is billed to your child’s account upon receipt of the Athletic Packet and will be included in the next tuition statement.
Co-Ed Soccer and Girls Volleyball run August through October. Practice will begin for both Soccer and Volleyball at the beginning of the school year. It is very important to have your sports physicals and paperwork completed and turned into the office before practice begins.
The Cross Country season runs through the winter months (November - January).
Basketball, Cheer and Golf run February through April.
Trinity Athletics is a great way to get your children active, while teaching them the values of sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership and building friendships that can last a lifetime. Children will learn skills it takes to play from a great Christian coaching staff. No matter if you're just beginning or playing at the highest club level, playing for Trinity is a great experience for your son or daughter.
- -Conduct ourselves on and off the court in a God pleasing manner
- -Develop skills to improve our God given talents
- -Encourage our teammates with positive sportsmanship